better late than never.....New Year Resolutions!

With Chinese New Year just passing I've finally got round to settling on my New Year Resoultions! Oh well! Better late than ever! Here they are:

  • Create more
  • Create selfishly
  • Sell my art on Etsy
  • Learn to Crochet
  • Learn to knit
  • Take more photos
  • Leave more comments on other blogs
  • Complete all my projects
  • Work smarter, not harder
  • Manage my time
  • Surround myself with positivity
  • Get better work/life balance
  • Eat healthier
  • Drink less coffee
  • Clean my house and reduce the amount of clutter
  • Be better with money
  • Brush up my spanish
  • Develop my style
  • Read more books
  • Take more walks
  • Go climbing
  • Go on more adventures
  • Learn to love every minute of it!

I'd like to thank the other bloggers that have inspired my resolutions by sharing theirs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks For Visiting!