bad blogger

You can see a pattern developing can't you! I'm awful at blogging. To be honest I don't blog regularly as I don't think I've got anything interesting to say or show, which slightly defeats the point of blogging as, I think, as it's about being yourself and then if people find you interesting/funny/inspiring etc, they'll read and visit again. So I'll do my best to blog more often, but don't hold me to it. I've got some plans for possible posts and plenty of time at the moment (the reason for which will be revealed in one of the posts). So I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Eireann said...

hi there,

I saw your comment on the calendar at indiefixx (it's my calendar)--I live in Nottingham, too! Well, in Beeston, but still. Anyway, thought I would say hi. Hi.

:)

ThisIsKatieVW said...

Hi Eireann,

Hi right back at you! :) Your calendar is lovely! I It was great to see you're based in Nottingham too, it's full of lovely creative people! Thanks for stopping by :)

Kt x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Thanks For Visiting!